There are two ways to pay Botswana Footprints – Bank Transfer or Online by credit card.
1) BANK TRANSFER
Please take our invoice to your bank to prepare a Bank Transfer (EFT)
- There are two currencies that you can pay – Botswana Pula (BWP) or US Dollars (USD).
- Please make sure that you cover ALL bank charges, they are NOT to be debited to Botswana Footprints.
- If your bank requires your full name and address on the invoice, please supply these details by email.
- If trying to do an Internet transfer from SA, you may struggle with the bank codes. If so, try the generic branch code: 25 06 55 or the Gaborone branch code: 28 14 67.
2) ONLINE CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS
- To pay your invoice using our secure, VCS online banking service, please visit our website www.botswanafootprints.com under the “Contact Us” page, kindly click on the “Make Online Payment” tab and enter your details.
- Please note that we charge a 5% surcharge fee for credit card payments to cover the bank commission charges. You will need to add 5% to your invoice amount before making payment.
- Online credit card payments are in Botswana Pula (BWP) only.
- Please use your name or the invoice number as a Reference.
- If you are using our Online banking service for a second time, you will need to change your reference by adding a number after your name or put your surname first followed by your name.
Please make sure to read our “Terms and Conditions” on our website with regards to Cancellations, Deposits, Refunds, etc.